- maxprohost.com claims no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the maxprohost.com WEB SYSTEM. maxprohost.com makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. maxprohost.com also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- maxprohost.com will not be responsible for any damage you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions.
- maxprohost.com'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, State/Provincial or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret.
- We have the right to refuse to host adult content and to remove it from our servers at any time. Further, you are not permitted to distribute material promoting hatred against individuals or groups or any content which may be deemed to be illegal according to the laws of your country of residence. We reserve the right to decline requests for web space rentals and to cancel any account at our discretion. You are also not permitted to distribute material promoting any form of network abuse (such as bulk spam mailers, sniffers, or hacking tools).
- At maxprohost.com and its officer's discretion, access to maxprohost.com'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM may be revoked at any time for abusive conduct on the system and/or the Internet and its resources as a whole. Sending spam (unsolicited email) from a domain or about a domain is considered abuse of the system and will result in the termination of your account. maxprohost.com and its officers are deemed as authority to define abusive conduct to the system, and definitions may periodically change or be amended to previous ones.
- You may not compile or install binary files other than the ones provided on the system. We do not make C compilers available for our web clients, and the PERL binaries provided will *not* have networking support (for example, socket.ph, ftp.pl, etc.) However, if there is any program which you'd like added to the available system binaries or scripts please check with your sales representative to arrange approval.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless maxprohost.com from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
- Use of any information obtained via maxprohost.com'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM is at your own risk. maxprohost.com specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
- Telnet is strictly prohibited.
- You may use ftp to access your home directory for the purpose of installing and editing your web pages as often as necessary.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding and variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
- If the disk usage, transfer limit or number of email accounts of a hosted package is exceeded, the user's account will be charged for extra bandwidth, disk space and/or email accounts according to our present pricing policy. Warning messages will be emailed to users as they exceed 80% and 90% of their package s respective bandwidth and disk space limits. Annual accounts that incur extra usage charges will be invoiced separately. If payment for extra usage is not received within two weeks of the invoice date, the expiry date of the account will be adjusted according to the amount outstanding.
- Without prior notification, maxprohost.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate accounts, remove or modify any files which are deemed to be a threat to the functionality or existence of maxprohost.com'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM.
- maxprohost.com will provide a 30 day money back guarantee. The 30 days start from the earliest of - the day we receive the electronic order form, the day customer signs up via fax. In any case, the set-up fee, extra bandwidth and extra storage space charges are not refundable.
- If any of the free templates have been downloaded the 30 day money back guarantee is no longer valid.
- Cancellations will NOT generate ANY refund after one month.
- If any maxprohost.com account is generating web traffic considered unusually high, we may require the site to be placed on a Heavy User server Virtual Server. We reserve the right to make this determination at our discretion.
- Use of maxprohost.com'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Virtual Hosting will be active 24 hours after the initialization process begins (Final Confirmation is emailed to the client with subject 'Final Service Confirmation'). This includes DNS Support and Web Hosting Support.